The apartment is perfect for a connoisseur of pre-war apartment buildings, it is also suitable for a company headquarters, an architectural studio, a photo studio or an office.
Consists of the following rooms: living room (28.67 m2), bathroom with a separate entrance from the corridor, with two balconies (24.75 m2); bedroom (12.96 m2), large hall and kitchen (17.40 m2) and bathroom (3.6 m2). There are only two apartments per floor. The apartment is completely renovated and refurbished. Height: 3.8 m.
The apartment building was built in 1910-1912, then it was considered the pinnacle of luxury. It was designed by the architect Edward Zacharias Eber. It is currently one of the best-preserved apartment buildings in Warsaw from the early 20th century. The external facade has been updated. Building after replacement of risers, gas pipes. Lockable gate to the courtyard. The apartment building has an elevator.
Excellent transport links. Close to the Al intersection. Jerozolimskie and ul. Marszałkowska. Nearby Metro Centrum, bus and tram stops. An area with excellent infrastructure: near a nursery, kindergarten, school, post office, church, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Paid parking is available nearby at Nowogrodzka 27.
Rent 6600 PLN + 900 PLN (administrative rent) + utilities.
Deposit: PLN 7500