For sale 2-room apartment 68.4 sq.m with a breathtaking view of the center Wola district, st. Lucka
1 900 000zł
- $: 471770
- €: 437898
- ₴: 17331610
1 900 000zł
Year of construction: 2004
Area 68.40 sq.m
Number of rooms: 2
Number of bedrooms: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Room height: 257.00
Number of room levels: 1
Type of kitchen: open to the living room without a window
Bright Kitchen: No
Technical condition: good
Floor type: parquet
Bathroom equipment: bathtub
Home appliances: yes
Underground parking: yes
With tenant: yes
Information about the tenant: One-time lease agreement until 09/30/2022
Purchase on credit is possible.
Maintenance fee PLN 910/month.
Description of the apartment
2-room apartment with an area of 68.40 m2 is located on the 27th floor of a 30-storey building at st. Łucka 15 with a breathtaking view of the center.
Ideal as an investment for rent.
Advantages of the apartment
- close to the center
- great view (especially at dusk)
- air conditioner
- building with reception, 24-hour security, video surveillance and underground garage
- swimming pool and fitness center in the building for residents
- apartment area of about 68.40 m2
- living room of about 37.50 m2 with windows facing the center (east side)
- a bedroom of about 10 m2 with windows overlooking the center (east side)
- dressing room with an area of about 2 m2
- kitchen open to the living room of about 6.50 m2
- 5.40 m2 bathroom with toilet, bathtub and bidet
- entrance hall about 7 m2 with built-in wardrobe
- additional space in the underground garage at level -3
- pantry area of about 7 m2
Fitted kitchen and equipment included. Cable TV and internet in the building.
Skyscraper Łucka City. This is one of the tallest residential buildings in Poland, 127 meters and 30 floors. The construction of the skyscraper was started in 2000 by JW Construction Holding SA and completed in November 2004. The house became the tallest residential building in Poland and held this position until February 2009. In 2007-2011, the Prosta Tower office building was built against the south gable wall, previously adorned with huge JW Construction advertisements.
The building narrows sharply at the top. The top of the skyscraper is crowned with small towers. In total, the 30-storey building has 342 apartments of various sizes. The lower underground and above ground floors are occupied by garages, above them the next five floors are occupied by offices and shops. In addition, the building has six high-speed elevators and stair doors that open with magnetic cards.
The apartment is located in Warsaw, Wola district, st. Lutsk (Warszawa Wola, ul. Łucka). The apartment is in a great location, in the residential skyscraper Łucka City.
Near the Wola district, not far from the street. Zelazna (Żelazna), Panska (Pańska), Grzybowska (Grzybowska), Twarda (Twarda) and Vronya (Twarda). 5 minutes to the Middle Town (Śródmieścia).
Excellent communication, close to public transport. 3 minutes walk to Rondo Daszyńskiego metro station.