Apartments for sale in a prestigious area of Warsaw in a historic building
2 307 275zł
- $: 617175
- €: 508149
- ₴: 17090574
- : 45795135
2 307 275zł
The house is located on ul. Noakowskiego, was built in 1913. To this day, the facade and courtyard decorations have been perfectly preserved.
Warsaw's famous people lived here, including the composer Karol Szymanowski, the conductor Kazimierz Wilkomirski, or the famous track and field athlete and Olympic champion from Los Angeles, Janusz Kusocinski.
- 60 apartments
- spacious apartments with balconies
- the view from the windows of the facade into a Nightclub and the Warsaw Polytechnic Institute, in the backyard the view from the Windows of the Palace of culture and science and Warsaw's city centre
- apartments in the wing, thanks to special technical solutions, provide exceptionally great opportunities for arrangement
- apartment height up to 4 m
- excellent location: Polytechnic square, Constitution Square
- convenient transport links: metro, trams, buses
On the ground floor of the building there are: a famous pastry shop and a jazz club.
There are many kindergartens and schools nearby. In your free time, you can take a walk in the Park or have a coffee in one of the best cafes in Warsaw.
The proximity of the metro, tram and bus lines provide easy access to all the city's attractions.
Tram - 3min (230m)
Bus - 2min (200m)
Metro - 7 min (600m).
Real estate in Poland, Real estate in Warsaw, Buy an apartment in Poland - for sale, Buy an apartment in Warsaw - for sale, Apartment for sale in Warsaw Śródmieście, New apartment for sale in Poland Warsaw - to buy, Buy luxury real estate in Poland Warsaw, Buy luxury apartment in Poland Warsaw, Apartment from a developer for sale in Warsaw,