For sale 4-room apartment 135 sq.m district Mokotów, st. Jana III Sobieskiego
2 090 000zł
- $: 467702
- €: 444528
- ₴: 13822814
- : 25490149
2 090 000zł
Year of construction: 2000
High building standard
Area: 135 sq.m
Number of rooms: 4
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Number of toilets: 2
Room height: 290.00
Type of kitchen: with a window
Description of the apartment
The advantage of the apartment is its location in the house. This guarantees silence and greenery views from most rooms.
The apartment consists of:
1. living room with access to the terrace on the southeast side,
2. transitional kitchen between the living room and the private part,
3. bedrooms with windows on the east side,
4. children's bedroom on the northwest side,
5. master bedroom with bathroom with bathtub and shower and dressing room with windows to the northwest,
6. In addition, the apartment has a small bathroom, toilet and several built-in wardrobes.
7. one parking space and a cellar - paid additionally - PLN 50,000 and PLN 30,000.
The apartment has been in the hands of one owner since its foundation and due to its age it needs renovation.
Wall layout allows you to completely change the layout of the rooms, with the possibility of creating 5 rooms in the end.
Possible exchange for a smaller apartment in Mokotów.
The apartment is located in Warsaw, Mokotow district, st. Jan III Sobieski (Warszawa Mokotów, ul. Jana III Sobieskiego). The apartment is located in the center of Dolny Mokotowa (Dolnego Mokotowa), in the microdistrict Selce (na Sielcach). Dolny Mokotów is the traditional name for the part of Mokotów below the slope of the Vistula, in the Vistula valley. It includes the following districts: Selce, Chernyakov, Sekerki, Augustovka, Stegny and Sadyba.
The house is located at the intersection of Dolna and Sobieskiego streets (Dolnej i Sobieskiego). Next to the building is Sielecki Park (Park Sielecki).
Near school and kindergarten. Easy access to many shops and service points.
The location provides a very good connection to the center within a few minutes. Close to public transport.