The apartment is located on the top floor of a 4-storey building built in 2012.
The apartment is designed with attention to the highest quality and the smallest details. The terrace on the top floor of the building provides silence, privacy and great pleasure from spending free time. Fully furnished and equipped apartment is ready to move in.
The 99.2 m2 apartment consists of:
- spacious living room with large corner sofa and direct access to the terrace;
- a dining area with a table for 6 people, a bar counter with lighting and a wine cooler;
- functional and thoughtful kitchen, equipped with high-class household appliances;
- an atmospheric master bedroom with a comfortable bed and custom-made paintings;
- a bathroom next to the bedroom, decorated in black and white, with a large bathtub and separate shower;
- rooms with a place to work, spacious wardrobes and a second exit to the terrace;
- guest bathroom with shower;
- utility rooms;
- hall with built-in wardrobes;
- a spacious 74.2 m2) sun terrace, which on warm summer days is a natural extension of the living room. Fully equipped with garden furniture, large table, jacuzzi, shower and barbecue.
The apartment is very thoughtfully arranged, forming an elegant and harmonious whole. Rooms are air-conditioned and have oak parquet floors with a French herringbone pattern. The 3.05 m high interior creates a feeling of even more space.
Only two apartments per floor.
The apartment building with a light facade (partially made of sandstone) fits perfectly into the low-rise buildings of Wilanów. Its undoubted advantages are large wooden windows and spacious corridors finished with natural stone. Plenty of parking spaces around for guests.
Nearby is the historic Pałac Wilanowski with beautiful palace gardens, numerous recreation areas, including parks in Powsinie and Natolinie.
A big advantage is good transport links with other parts of Warsaw.
Wilanowska metro station is nearby.
There are many restaurants, cafes, shops and educational institutions in the area.