Stylish 3-room apartment for sale 62 sq.m Warsaw, Wawer Anin district, st. VIII Poprzeczna
1 190 000zł
- $: 299452
- €: 275062
- ₴: 10923324
1 190 000zł
Year of construction: 2016
Area: 62 sq.m
Number of rooms: 3
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Room height: 275.00
Number of room levels: 1
Type of cuisine: open kitchen
Light Kitchen: Yes
Technical condition: perfect
Wall type: plaster, wallpaper, decorative stone, stucco
Floor type: parquet, stone, carpet
Windows type: new PVC
Bathroom Equipment: Shower
Home Appliances: Yes
Underground parking: Yes
Service fee: PLN 630.00
Fees: PLN 350.00
Description of the apartment
The apartment is located in a residential area of Warsaw - Anin, consists of 3 rooms of 62 m2, ground floor, garden of about 58 m2.
Elegant building built in 2016, stairs finished with porcelain stoneware, elevator, underground parking. CCTV. Modern architecture related to the surrounding streets with residential buildings.
The apartment consists of:
• Living room with kitchen with a total area of 25 m2. The kitchen is equipped with fitted fitted wardrobes, induction hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood, built-in fridge, dishwasher, comfortable granite countertops and a ceramic sink that matches the style of the kitchen and dining area. Oak parquet on the floor. Decorative stucco on the wall in the living room.
• L-shaped hall - Carrara marble on the floor and black inserts with Nero Marquina. On the walls, the wallpaper is trimmed with decorative stucco at half the height of the wall. Built-in wardrobe, installed alarm system that controls the apartment and the garden.
• Bathrooms - marble washbasin, compact toilet bowl, shower cabin, built-in furniture. Marble walls and floors.
• Bedroom - wallpaper on the walls, half the height of the wall is finished with decorative stucco.
• Bedroom with dressing room (built-in furniture) and second bathroom (double washbasin in Greek marble on request, compact toilet, bidet, shower and built-in washing machine, marble walls and floors).
The apartment is finished with high-class materials, decorative stucco molding with LED lighting throughout the apartment.
The windows face south-west, from each room there is an exit to the garden belonging to the apartment. The garden has a large wooden terrace with a garden gazebo with barbecue facilities and a seating area. The area is lit and landscaped with lawn and plants. Wooden panels installed along the fence provide complete privacy in the use of both the apartment and the garden.
Community fee with parking fee at PLN 630 / month
Parking space in the underground garage - additionally for PLN 50,000.